EST has built its reputation in manufacturing excellence by delivering timely and dependable service with the ability to react to changing requirements. As an ISO 9000:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified company, the Quality Management System emphasizes process controls while retaining flexibility to fluctuations in volume and product mix. The quality is designed into the facility and processes by using leading-edge production and quality equipment and various analytical tools. All workmanship conforms to the ANSI/IPC standards and there is a strong focus on Continuous Improvement and Customer Satisfaction.
Major quality points:
- ISO 9000:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified
- ITAR Certified
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- FDA Registered
- J-STD-001 Class II & III
- ANSI/IPC-A-610 Class II and III
- Automatic processing machines
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI)
- X-Ray analysis
- Rigid Receiving Inspection and Supplier performance monitoring
- Traceability at component and board level
- Bar Coding and serialization
- Product Testing
- Detailed instructions, Documentation and Change Control
- Continuous Improvement
EST is an ISO 13485:2016 certified company and has been servicing the Medical Electronics industry for over 25 years. Most of the customers have been new “start-ups” and EST has helped them through various phases of development and finally into production.
EST is also an ISO 9001:2015 and ITAR certified company and has been working with Military, Communication and Industrial Electronics businesses since 1990.